Monday, April 25, 2011

{HOPPY EASTER}...

What a week and an amazing weekend!! Hope you all have had an awesome time relaxing and spending time with family and loved ones!!

I have been OH SO BUSY with orders for Easter and orders for Auckland! Check out the my latest cakes over this week. Also some that were sent up to Auckland for a couple birthdays that were celebrated on Saturday.


The 'PUG' cake. Red velvet cake decorated as a pug! So much fun to create!


The 'FIRE TRUCK' cake! Flavour is Strawberries and cream! It was so much fun making this cake! Made for a fire fighter...who loves to surf!







The 'Sponge Bob' cake! This cake was extremely easy and SOOOO MUCH FUN! I just kept adding more and more things to it...it's sooo addictive!! This cake is one of 2 that were sent to Auckland via AirNZ.



The one of many cupcakes that went with the Praying mantis theme. Cake shots below...





This is the 'Praying mantis' cake! I so love what I do! I get to create these creations for people to cut up and eat! It's so funny when people say "we didn't want to cut it" ahaha!

I cannot be bothered going to the car and grabbing my camera to show some photos of our Easter goodness we made for the weekend! More were orders...and some were just for fun!

Last 2 questions for the competition are:

Q5:  How many extra days did we have for our Easter weekend?

Q6: Which cake do you like the most on this blog entry and WHY?

Submit answers under the HOT CROSS BUN RECIPE entry!

GOOD LUCK!!

ps: try the DEEP CHOCOLATE MOUSSE recipe...and let me know what you think! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment