Sunday, April 10, 2011

{just another day}

Friday and not surprizingly I have afew last minute orders. Most of my week is non-stop work...which I love! I find that Mondays are my FAMILY days where I am all about my babies! I love Mondays. By the time it's Friday...I feel like I'm robo cop! I have athousand and one things happening...most at the same time. Keeping things going like the fans page and blogging, updating images on the website...as well as a fair bit of tweeking. Orders, preparation for the orders...like embossed cookies. Getting the design finalized, getting the embossed completed and ready for the next process is alot sometimes. Stickers approved for the cookies, checking that the printer will print the exact shade of colour you need for them. Making sure you even have ink and the stickers ahahaha oh my!



Then of course the baking...the time to check product is worthy to move to it's next phaze. Again checking that the colour of the fondant it the right shade. Cutter is perfect and ready for use...if it's a custom cookie shape then that cutter needs to have been made. Then when you have all these things sorted...baked the cookies, made sure you have extra cookie dough in the fridge just incase some decide to break on you. Have the packaging ready, with the sticker...exactly where your client would like it..................................when you get to where I am now. Sitting around...blogging whilst waiting on the pick up of the said cookies...what an awesome feeling that is. To know...it is all done. And they are as both I and the client want them to be. PERFECT!!




I so love what I do! My days sometimes merge into one...but I fully enjoy every minute of it! 





It's a whole new world when you have someone in your corner who understands where you are with your passion, and feeds it just as you do. It gives me more want and need to push myself to evolve into someone better then the person I am right now! More photos of the week to come...stay tuned.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment