Sunday, April 10, 2011

{lately}...

I have been a busy lil bee! The past couple weeks have been really full on! I have had stacks of orders coming through which is always AWESOME-  and also the Wesleyhaven markets...[that being the first one I sold goodness at] The cupcake demo at BOOKFEAST was INSANE!





I completely loved it and the crowd were awesome! Really excited about how it all went. My wonderful husband was here and was able to take some photos of the night. Met some fantastic women and was able to talk about what I love to do the most....BAKE!!



I have some awesome cakes coming your way in the next few weeks! There is always something amazing in store each week! I was also able to have some mini cupcakes at the Passionate Womens Conference that was held in the CBD. Photos are to come! So much fun...having an insane week!

 Thanks to all those who were part of it!


xox

ps: bake something already... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment